Saeler Enterprises is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
Saeler Enterprises is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Disclosures of Your Personal Data
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Your Legal Rights
- Third-Party Links
- Contact Details
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data. Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed. Child – a natural person under 16 years of age. We/us (either capitalized or not).
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, and username.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Aggregated Data may also be processed from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in and of itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If the Aggregated Data is linked with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it will be treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about our users. Sensitive data refers to data which includes but is not limited to details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
When required by law to collect personal data, or under contractual terms and that data is not supplied when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, you will be notified at the time.
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order our products or services;
- Create an account on our site;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Join a membership program;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- Give us feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google, DMOZ, or Hubspot;
- Search information providers such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Authorize.Net, PayPal, Stripe, or Square.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
When entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data in order to:
- Send personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- Administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- Conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than
Change of Purpose
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered; to do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience; we share your data with:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services.
- Tax services, regulators and other authorities based in relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- MailChimp, so we can send marketing communications, newsletters, and other content of interest to you.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We only work with Processing partners capable of ensuring an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties or public officials when we are legally obligated to do so. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
Appropriate security measures have been put in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Additionally, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your personal data will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for five years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data; these rights include:
- To request access to your personal data.
- To request correction of your personal data.
- To request erasure of your personal data.
- To object to the processing of your personal data.
- To request restriction of processing your personal data.
- To request transfer of your personal data.
- To withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Saeler Enterprises
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Address: 8401 S. Kolb Rd #186, Tucson, Az 85756, United States
Telephone number: 520-721-6385
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com or logging into your account and updating your profile.